49 bedroom Hotel in Tsitsikamma from R500 per person sharing
Storms River Village Hotel
“Our stay at Tsitsikamma Village Inn was great. Close to a lot of activities and restaurants that are child friendly. We did not have 1 complaint. Thanks so much for your help. We hope to do another annual trip next year July. Kind regards, Poole & Family”
Tsitsikamma Village Inn is a historical 3* rated Hotel situated in the quaint Storms River Village, Tsitsikamma.
Ideally located in the heart of the village, it’s a great base from which to enjoy various adventure activities all literally on your doorstep. These include Treetop Canopy Tours, Segway Tours, Horseriding, Hiking, Blackwater Tubing, Mountain Biking, Waterfall Zipline Tour and Bungee Jumping. Explore world-renown attractions nearby such as Nature’s Valley beach, Tsitsikamma National Park and Bloukrantz Bridge.
Accommodation offered is unique and varied, most of the rooms situated around a typical Village green. These buildings represent many of the different building styles that were to be found in the Cape Colony during the 1800s. Individually decorated and appropriately named, they all offer complimentary Wifi, air conditioning/heating, electrical blankets, television and a tea/coffee station.
The De Oude Martha Restaurant serves traditional breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Other popular on-site restaurants include the characterful Hunter’s Pub and the informal Cafe Bacchus. The famous Marilyn’s 60s Diner, where you’ll enjoy a trip down memory lane with the vintage motorcycles, cars, memorabilia and a typical diner menu is just next door.
Between excursions, relax around the sparkling swimming pool, read a book in the manicured gardens, visit the hair salon or be entertained in the games room with pool table, table tennis and darts board. Tsitsikamma Village Inn is a very family-friendly holiday accommodation boasting even a children’s playground. Additional is a conference centre that seats up to 80 delegates.
This Hotel is renowned for its good food, old world charm and has been a favorite throughout the years!
With ample accommodation and space, it’s a very popular destination for large groups. Also ideal for couples, families and friends travelling together and, of course, conference stays.
- Ideal Location
- On-Site Activities
Accommodation consists of 49 different room types within the spacious premises.
Choose between the imposing Cape Dutch style, the Drostdy or the Landdrost’s (magistrate’s) house, the charming Victorian forester’s cottages, quaint fisherman’s cottage or a simple Karoo Pastorie (pastor’s home) with its deep stoep and sash windows. Furthermore, there are humble barn rooms, a honeymoon room and rustic log cabins. Each room is tastefully decorated in the appropriate style for the period and has a garden to match.
- De Oude Pastorie: 4 in total. A double-storey ‘flat-roofed’ house typical of southern cape villages, with sash windows. King size bed, Air conditioner, Electrical Blanket, Shower, Bath.
- Albert & Victoria Honeymoon Cottage: 2 in total. Decorative building with a late-Victorian theme, sash windows. King size bed, Air conditioner, Electrical Blanket, Shower, Bath.
- Hanover, Drostdy, Ikaya, Arniston and the Victorian Cottages: 20 in total. Traditional Cape Colonial-style buildings surrounded by the ‘village square’. King/Double/Twin beds, Air conditioner, Electrical Blanket, Shower, Bath.
- The Barn: 7 in total. Built in the late 1800’s as stables for travellers horses and converted into cosy bedrooms. Double bed, Air conditioner, Electrical Blanket, Shower.
- WEST: 8 in total. Double storey wooden rooms. Swiss style chalets built in 1988, around its own village square. Double/Twin/Single beds, Air conditioner, Electrical Blanket, Shower, Bath.
- EAST: 8 in total. Double storey wooden rooms. Swiss style chalets built in 1988, around its own village square. Double/Twin/Single beds, Air conditioner, Electrical Blanket, Shower, Bath.
Dining – There are 2 dedicated on-site restaurants: De Oude Martha Restaurant as well as the Marilyn’s 60’s Diner.
Brewery – Tsitsikamma Micro Brewery offers of variety of in-house brewed Ales, as well as a variety of locally brewed beer.
Tea Garden – Café Bacchus with big screen TV.
Pub – Hunter’s Pub with ample seating and flat-screen TV.
Indoors – Lounge & relaxation areas.
Conference – A dedicated conference centre fully equipped with all modern amenities.
Outdoors – Swimming Pool. Lush gardens. Verandah overlooking pool area. Children’s playground. Duck and Koi pond.
Guest lounge. Swimming Pool. Children’s playground. Veranda. Lush gardens. Duck and Koi pond. Three restaurants. Tea garden. Fully licensed pub. Micro Brewery. Conference centre. Wifi. Ample (free) parking.
Children 11 years and younger stay for free when sharing a room with parents. Breakfast payable.
Only hotel in South Africa with own on-site micro brewery.
Only full service hotel in Tsitsikamma area.
Storms River Village, Tsitsikamma. Garden Route, South Africa
Tsitsikamma National Park – 10 min drive
Nature’s Valley beach – 30 min drive
Bloukrantz Bungee Bridge – 15 min drive
Plettenberg Bay – 40 min drive
Tsitsikamma Village Inn, Tsitsikamma, Hotel.
For more information and photos, have a look at our Facebook Listing