To pay for your reservation online via international bank transfer, using our secure system, please click the PAY NOW button above.
- Country Paying From: Select country where your bank is situated
- Payer Type: Select Individual or Entity (business)
- Payment Reference Type: Select Invoice Number
- Payment Reference: Type in the reference as stated on the booking confirmation invoice received from Hello Garden Route
- Payment Method: Select EFT
- Payment Reason: Select Holiday Payments
- Date Of Travel: Click on the calendar icon on the far right hand side and select date of your arrival
- Invoice Currency: Select South Africa Rand (ZAR)
- Invoice Amount: Type in the TOTAL amount as stated on the booking confirmation invoice received from Hello Garden Route
- Click GET QUOTE
- Check that all information is correct and click NEXT
- If you are an existing client, fill in your details. Alternatively, create a new account and register.
Note, the Exchange4free global payment system currently supports limited countries worldwide. Should your country not be listed, please contact us to make alternative payment arrangements.
The Exchange4free global payment system offers the following benefits:
- Pay in your own local currency into a local bank account in your own country.
- No expensive international transfer or swift fees.
- Zero commissions.
- Please use the deposit reference to ensure Exchange4free can track and process your funds in a timely manner.
- Please note that Exchange4free does not accept cash deposits.
- Clients are advised not to deposit cash into Exchange4free bank accounts. Please only make payments into the bank account specified using internet or telephone banking services.
Payment made to Hello Garden Route (Pty) Ltd. for any bookings is automatic acceptance of Hello Garden Route (Pty) Ltd. Booking Terms and Conditions.